HYPE events are operated by the Deltic Group, who are proud to offer high-quality entertainment to 13-17 year olds in a safe and friendly environment.
We appreciate that it can be daunting to let your children attend a nightclub so we just wanted to let you know some of the ways that make sure the event is as safe and welcoming as possible.
- Only soft drinks are on sale and no alcohol branding is displayed.
- All gaming machines are switched off and/or covered for the duration of the event.
- There will be qualified First Aiders at each event.
- No customers aged 18+ will be able to attend the event. Please note, that this means that customers may be asked for ID as proof of age.
- Smoking is prohibited. Anybody found to have cigarettes with them will be asked to dispose of them or be refused entry to the venue.
- If we believe that somebody has consumed alcohol or an illegal substance prior to entering, they will be refused entry.
- Please note that we reserve the right to carry out searches to ensure that no banned items are brought into the club, and reserve the right to refuse admission at our discretion.
- If a customer is refused entry or asked to leave a HYPE event, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that they are supervised by staff at the venue until a parent or guardian can collect them.
- We recommend that tickets are bought in advance, as we may have to refuse entry to non-ticket holders if we reach maximum capacity.
- We promise to treat all our young customers with respect.
- The General Manager will be the designated person with child protection responsibilities, and will ensure that all staff are aware of their responsibilities in regards to our customers.